Whether you are thinking of adding running to your exercise routine or are an avid runner, this workshop is for you! Did you know that running is actually a complex movement! Although we can all do it, if not done correctly can create not so fun injuries. So we have created a FREE Running Workshop hosted by Matthew Johnston (our resident avid runner come rain, snow or shine!) and Yamini Mistry (hype women and Zoom tech!) - physiotherapists at MyLife Rehab and Wellness.
We will be going through various topics including:
- How to help PREVENT a running injury
- Key aspects of what to look for in running shoes
- Key aspects of what to look for in a running gait
- Learn why common running injuries occur and what exercises to do for them
- Learn a pre-run activation routine + strength training routine specifically for runners
You will have a chance at a draw for 2 prizes (FREE 30 min physiotherapy consultation OR a stretch & release pack - foam roll and 3-pack resistance band) at the end of the workshop and you will also receive an exercise program to your inbox after the workshop!